Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sunshine

I love a good yellow dress. Especially when paired with red! This is a bit of a redundant purchase since I already have a similar short sleeve version. But that's totally different, right? That's what I thought :) Also- my hair is finally feeling long-ish. I've been growing it out for so long now and it's certainly been taking its sweet time. Wanna see me with a curly bob? Okay, that's done with. Now let's move on..


Speaking of Sunshine, have you see the movie? I saw it last week with Ty and it still haunts me sometimes.

F21 dress & arrow bracelet, Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple (thanks, Allie B!)

6 comments:

  1. Really cute dress! I love your bracelet :) You have great hair :))
    I'm your new follower! Maybe follow back? :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    Love, Press

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I stay away from F21 as much as possible, and then I see dresses like THIS and I wonder why. I have a strong love of yellow, so I love this! Classy and cheerful, the best combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about F21! I've actually tried to ban myself, but sometimes I can't resist. You definitely have to be selective, but the hunt is worth it! Just a quick and easy fix for my fashion cravings :).

      Delete
  3. I love Sunshine. Cillian Murphy... So many feelings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may or may not have had a dream about him last night... too many feelings.

      Delete