Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hey, Sailor!

This is a very nautical post! Not just because it involves a sailor dress (big surprise), but it also stars a lipstick from the MAC 'Hey, Sailor!' collection. It's pretty bright, so I haven't worn it alone yet (I usually tone it down with another lipgloss) but it's definitely a fun color. Yay for nautical things!


The color is called 'Sail La Vie'.. too cute right?

A very curious kitty.

Dear Creatures Porter Dress in Khaki. (I have it in navy too! :D)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! You're too cute and I LOVE Dear Creatures!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xo
    Alex
    http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i have just found your blog and im so happy to have found a fellow dress lover! you are so adorable!! your dress collection is amazing. i love this dear creatures number.. so.good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet compliment, thanks lady! Dresses forever <3

      Delete
  3. That lipstick color is absolutely amazing! And your outfit is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable dress! :) I seriously need to get some Dear Creatures for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! You do! Definitely worth savin' up for <3

      Delete
  5. Love me some Dear Creatures :D

    Love the stripes on the lipstick. Such a fun little detail on a tube that's usually a solid color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and yes! It's actually my first MAC lipstick ever. I'm impressed! Just wish I was brave enough to wear it more.

      Delete