Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dear Creatures Fall 2012

Say hello to the Dear Creatures Fall 2012 collection! I had to take this post down a few months ago, but now it's back for your enjoyment. Feast your eyes, and say goodbye to your dollars because this collection is AMAZING.
--------------------------------------
5/8/12 12:03 PM Update: Sorry guys, I have been kindly asked to remove these photos. But we shall see them again soon!

If you know me, you know that I have been a die-hard Dear Creatures fan for a few years now. And as if the Spring/Summer collection isn't enough to be excited about, the Fall 2012 collection has been gradually popping up in the internet, and now that I've compiled most of it (can my heart handle more?)..  I must share!
















Source: Dear Creatures

4 comments:

  1. My oh my! Just found these via Pinterest, and now I am in love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I hadn't heard of Dear Creatures before, but I'm definitely looking into it now!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want six of the items... It's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know right! I'm saving up like mad! I have to figure out a timeline to spread out my purchases so I don't go broke right away. Le sigh.

      Delete